We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Corralejo

Leeds, England...
10 posts
Save Topic
Corralejo

Hi I am travelling to Fuerteventura, Corralejo on 15th August and getting worried by the weather as it's saying cloudy and 25-28•C..is this true? All help appreciated

Mentioned in this post
Corralejo
Corralejo
Fuerteventura, Spain
Fuerteventura
Destination Expert
for Fuerteventura, Paros, Sifnos
Level Contributor
4,193 posts
990 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Corralejo

It is too early for the forecast to be accurate. Some days the fine weather 1000 meter cloud clears other days it doesn't. Even if it is is cloudy it will still be warn and you will get exposed to up to 50% of the sun's rays, so still put on sun tan lotion.

Rustington, West...
Level Contributor
1,998 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Corralejo

There's going to be snow blizzards ;) seriously though 6 threads asking about the weather!

Google 14 day forecast for Fuerteventura that might help.

However when you get there and find its cloudy just hire a car and drive to Jandia it might just be sunny??

Corralejo, Spain
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
5,190 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Corralejo

Forecast only yesterday said it was going to be cloudy today. Great, I thought, as I got a bit too much sun at the weekend. Would you believe it: full sun all day! Huh!

Devon, United...
Level Contributor
940 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Corralejo

Right now I am having breakfast in the UK, it's raining. Whatever the weather does in 4 weeks time it will be better than this :).

england
Destination Expert
for Corralejo
Level Contributor
1,187 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Corralejo

Got back from corralejo early hours sunday morning for 10days most mornings it was a tad overcast with little splaters of rain some mornings, but after 11am most days the cloud burnt of to hott sunshine 29 being the highest,

lets just say i come home with a very nice tan, but please remember if the sun is not out dont take it for granted you wont get burnt as you will, i got burnt mostly from being in the sea hard to belive myself but i did, so dont worry about the weather it will be warm an you will get a tan! have a great time

6. Re: Corralejo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 August 2015, 05:17