We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Getting to La Gomera

Milano
1 post
Save Topic
Getting to La Gomera

Hi! I wll be going to LaGomera next week. Does anyone know how to get from the South Airport in Tenerife to the boat that will take me to la Gomera?

Thank you everyone!

north west
3 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Getting to La Gomera

Hi, it is a few years since i was in La Gomera, but we hired a car and picked it up at the airport, found it really easy to get to the ferry terminal to be honest. We did say if we went again would get a taxi, cos the roads are hell !! Fantasic island loved the 2 weeks we spent there.

Berlin, Germany
Level Contributor
1,695 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Getting to La Gomera

The easiest option would be probably taking a taxi from the airport to the port of Los Christianos from where you can catch a ferry to La Gomera. The other option is to take a bus. I've found some information on the net but not 100% sure if these are correct. We had a package holiday booked therefore our transport was already organised.

The bus has the no. 488 http://www.titsa.com/lineas.asp?idl=488

Lake Vinuela...
Level Contributor
9,535 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Getting to La Gomera

The bus stop in Los Cristianos is a long way from the ferry port - a difficult walk with luggage.

A taxi from the airport would be a much easier option.

4. Re: Getting to La Gomera

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 September 2009, 10:22
Get answers to your questions about La Gomera