We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

getting around gomera

Which San Sebastian de la Gomera hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Scotland, United...
Level Contributor
155 posts
80 reviews
Save Topic
getting around gomera

I am thinking of spending 4 days in Gomera after a week in Puerto de La Cruz. I will have a hire car. Should I take the car over to Gomera - and how would I do this? Or is it simpler to go without a car? In that case how easy is it to get around? We would want to do some walikning in the park.

Thanks

Hampshire UK
Level Contributor
125 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: getting around gomera

Most of the car companies do not allow you to take the cars to other islands. You would need to check this carefully, I have never found one that does. You can just go over on the ferry and hire a car there. You really do need a car to see the island. Roads are steep and winding but the scenary is worth driving to see.

2. Re: getting around gomera

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2009, 03:17
Get answers to your questions about San Sebastian de la...
Recent Conversations