We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is there a burger king in puerto rico?

Ireland
Level Contributor
145 posts
Save Topic
Is there a burger king in puerto rico?

please can anybody help

Here, there and...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
4,241 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Is there a burger king in puerto rico?

No - one at the airport though.

There is a McDonalds and plenty of other places to get a burger. Pepi Chiringos which is at the bottom end of the CC is similar to McDonalds.

Gran Canaria, Spain
Level Contributor
1,546 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Is there a burger king in puerto rico?

Playa del Ingles has a burger king in the Plaza centre if you visit there sometime . Also Las Palmas in the El Muelle Shopping Centre in the port area - if you go to Las P shopping .

yorkshire
Level Contributor
91 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Is there a burger king in puerto rico?

forgive me for asking but why on earth would you want to go to a foreign country with lovely food and want to go to a burger king?

Shrewsbury
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
11,573 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Is there a burger king in puerto rico?

probably best not to ask, but if you look at some of Pajit's earlier posts, you'll see why.

yorkshire
Level Contributor
91 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Is there a burger king in puerto rico?

i've just read some of his posts and now i know why.thanks

Ireland
Level Contributor
145 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Is there a burger king in puerto rico?

Thank you,

Why on earth one has to explain why they ask questions is beyond me

That is what this site is all about I thought

yorkshire
Level Contributor
91 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Is there a burger king in puerto rico?

well you are asking us a question,wanting answers from us,so is it so bad that we want to know why.its not like i was asking how much you earn or something was it

Ireland
Level Contributor
145 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Is there a burger king in puerto rico?

I didn't meant that, what I meant was I always have to explain WHY I want to know about different foods / restaurants when we are visiting somewhere. There are so many different food allergies out there now that I thought people understood the importance of knowing whats available for someone with an dangerous allergy. I just get sick and tired justifying why I need to find a burger king or whether some places stock Kellogs branflakes,

People constantly ask me why I cant try the local food and I can understand where you are coming from I really do but I don't ask these questions because Im single minded its a matter of life or death for us to know whats available that suitable and it really determines whether we can do to some resorts or not.

I do apologise if these questions seems insignificant and boring but I really do need to find out these things for a valid and important reason.

Pajit.

Shrewsbury
Destination Expert
for Barcelona
Level Contributor
11,573 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Is there a burger king in puerto rico?

Pajit

Perhaps you need to be a little less sensitive and more understanding about why people use these forums.

You have a valid reason for asking about particular types of food. However you perhaps should realise that many people who offer their views for free on these forums do so because they care about the places they visit and want to help other people enjoy them. Many of those same people are appalled by the cultural invasion implied by the presence of BK, McD, KFC, English chip shops etc. Hopefully you will understand why without lots of explanation.

Please continue to ask questions like this but perhaps include a quick explanation - a sentence should be enough - and remember that for some people, finding out that certain organisations opening up in an area is sufficient for them to stop going there.

UK
Level Contributor
2,163 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Is there a burger king in puerto rico?

Nicely said, pandachris2.

I must admit, I wondered why BurgerKing is OK for someone with food allergies!!!