We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

GC Customs

Belfast
Level Contributor
78 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
GC Customs

Hi, this may be a strange question, but my boyfriend plays rugby and needs to keep training through our holiday, and if possible would like to bring protein formula on holiday with us. Does anyone know if there would be any problems coming through customs?

Thanks

CC

surrey
Level Contributor
2,504 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: GC Customs

Hi Courtney,

I would keep it in its original container and put it in the suitcase. Can't really see a problem with that.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: GC Customs

As the other reply said, if he keeps it in the orignal container he shouldn't have any problems.

Having said that, I have been going to GC for 22 years now and I have NEVER seen anyone stopped by customs.

After you collect your luggage, you head out through the sliding doors where there is a customs desk. I don't recall ever actually even seeing anyone sitting on it. If there is anyone there they seem to be more focussed on stopping people entering the baggage hall from the public area.

It's not like the customs over here in the UK, where you have red, green and EU channels.

3. Re: GC Customs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 November 2009, 05:33
Get answers to your questions about Gran Canaria