We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good 4/5 Star AI Hotel + Warm Pool

West Sussex England
Level Contributor
141 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Good 4/5 Star AI Hotel + Warm Pool

Help,

We have been to the canaries loads but want to return April next year and are looking for a 4 to 5 star hoter with a warm acclimatised pool.

We would consider any island, please help with ideas.

Peter

West Sussex England
Level Contributor
141 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good 4/5 Star AI Hotel + Warm Pool

please reply

surrey
Level Contributor
2,456 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Good 4/5 Star AI Hotel + Warm Pool

I think maybe people are reluctant to reply because it is very difficult to recommend a hotel with heated pool in April. Apart from that there are plenty of decent 4 and 5 star hotels in Gran Canaria.

south yorks
Level Contributor
400 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Good 4/5 Star AI Hotel + Warm Pool

We have stayed at the IFA Catarina Hotel and found this to have an acclimatised pool, so it wasn't warm but it wasn't freezing! This was in October, and I think it is only heated during the October -March period. You could always email the hotel and ask them. Its a great hotel though, and really well placed for the Maspalomas dunes.

south yorks
Level Contributor
400 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Good 4/5 Star AI Hotel + Warm Pool

P.S. I think the email address is catarina@ifahotels.com

5. Re: Good 4/5 Star AI Hotel + Warm Pool

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 01:15