Hi booked this trip 12 weeks ago, travelling to GC next Monday 28 May. Life has been so hectic havent been able to research the trip. Booked self catering villa in San Agustin. From what I gather this is a quiet residential area. Travelling with parents late 50s and four sister in 20s and nephew aged 4.
1. we havent hired a car as its expensive to hire people carrier for two weeks and wont be going out everyday as own pool etc. Where would you recommend to hire car for couple of days?
2. Is it easy to get around by bus to the market in P.R and to Las Palmas?
3. Where are the best outlets shops for a bargain and how do you get there?
4. Is it easy to get taxis at night to PDI/Maspalomas, where do you recomend for a reasonable meal out and entertainment?
5. Which is the best walking distance beach to San Augustin
6. Is San Augstin tourist at all or all residential?
7. Where can one fish and take the fish away?
8. Any other suggestions for activities like theme parrk, go kart racing, jet skiing etc
Sorry too many questions. We are there for two weeks so lots of time to kill and explore the island as well as relax.
Thanks for your replies.