We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Resort and where to stay

Devon,
Level Contributor
22 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Resort and where to stay

Hi

Myself (27) and my mother (65) are looking into going to gran Canaria in October. We were wondering which resort would be most suited? We are looking for somewhere not to loud and boisterous, but busy enough for us to do things and have a few evenings out. We are also looking for an AI hotel to stay in. Any recommendations or advice would be great ,last yr we were stuck in an awful hotel in the middle of nowhere!!

Many thanks in Advice!

Ireland
Level Contributor
4,115 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Resort and where to stay

You might have a read of this recent thread Chloe. Saves me typing it again! :-)

tripadvisor.ie/ShowTopic-g187471-i457-k63963…

surrey
Level Contributor
2,505 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Resort and where to stay

As far as I know there are no all inclusive hotels in Puerto Mogan.

The Riu Vistamar would be my choice ;o)

Edited: 18 April 2013, 21:13
Devon,
Level Contributor
22 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Resort and where to stay

The Riu vistamar looked great but there is no availability for the dates I selected. Does anyone have any other suggestions??

surrey
Level Contributor
2,505 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Resort and where to stay

Riu Club hotel, Meloneres?

Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
3,856 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Resort and where to stay

You could try a Gloria Palace there are three to choose from

6. Re: Resort and where to stay

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 April 2014, 06:20