We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best way of finding monthly accomodation in Gran Canaria!

Vilnius
Level Contributor
3 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Best way of finding monthly accomodation in Gran Canaria!

Hey folks, need help. Quit the job and on January and February would love to stay in Gran Canaria and dont have a clue where to find the roof to rent... Should i book in advance or simply come to Gran Canaria and search for the small apt? Budget is like max 350 Eur per month.

Any advices would be more than appreciated!

aylesbury,england
Level Contributor
344 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best way of finding monthly accomodation in Gran Canaria!

Try typing 'apartment rental in gran canaria' or something similar into google might work.

aylesbury,england
Level Contributor
344 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best way of finding monthly accomodation in Gran Canaria!

I just typed 'long term apartment rental gran canaria' into google and a website www.thinkspain.com came up looks just the thing for you!

Vilnius
Level Contributor
3 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best way of finding monthly accomodation in Gran Canaria!

Well, would be lovely to found more from locals how should the person from Europe who doesn't speak Spanish (and who is on budget) to find the apartments... website? or come to Gran Canaria and try to find local agencies or simply read the billboards? thanx a ton!

aylesbury,england
Level Contributor
344 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best way of finding monthly accomodation in Gran Canaria!

The website is in English if you bother to look. Glad to be of some help!

Torremolinos, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos
Level Contributor
4,488 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best way of finding monthly accomodation in Gran Canaria!

You are looking at high season and your budget is very small. Even way out of any town it wuld be difficult to find somewhere at that price so consider what else you would have to spend (taxis, buses etc) and maybe up you budget. However I would expect a very ordinary flat in a resort to be a minimum of 300 euros a week then.

Edited: 18 September 2013, 17:37
London, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Best way of finding monthly accomodation in Gran Canaria!

Hey, funny enough just came across your post, i have no idea if you will ever see my reply but i saw you from vilnius?! i am lithuanian and in a same position as you :)did you find anything? if not, my email is eglutema114@googlemail.com email me and we will do this together :) look forward to hearing from you :) x

London, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Best way of finding monthly accomodation in Gran Canaria!

Heyy, it is crazy i came across your post! i dont know if you will ever see my reply but i saw you are from vilnius, well i am lithuanian and i am in a same boat as you, i quit my job and looking for a place in gran canaria! :D do you want to do this together? :)

Ireland
Level Contributor
3,523 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Best way of finding monthly accomodation in Gran Canaria!

Gabrielle

If you click on that persons profile, you can send her a private message. She will receive an email to let her know she has a message on the forum. :-)

London, England
Level Contributor
7,774 posts
74 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Best way of finding monthly accomodation in Gran Canaria!

I doubt very much if you will find anything for €350 a month. Try looking on Rentalia, they have an English version. Or try milanuncio.es or idealista.com, you may have to do a Google translate. You need to look in Las Palmas in places like Escaleritas, for that price.

Gabrielle

It is not a good idea to put your private email on a public forum.

10. Re: Best way of finding monthly accomodation in Gran Canaria!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 August 2015, 05:15