We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ideas for family first time in Puerto Rico

Staffordshire
Level Contributor
135 posts
112 reviews
Save Topic
Ideas for family first time in Puerto Rico

Hello we are a family of 4 two girls aged one nearly 14 and other 11 . We are coming to Puerto Rico on Sat 19th for 1 week. It's our first time to this resort so would appreciate any pointers on things to see and do, nice family friendly bars and restaurants particular Italian, Steak houses and Indian food. Is there any good excursions that can be recommended maybe on a boat? Water parks close by? Any ideas help would be much appreciated our hotel is Marina Suites so anything within walking distance of there would be great. Thanks in advance

Staffordshire
Level Contributor
135 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ideas for family first time in Puerto Rico

Hi,

Can anyone give us some ideas please? Any bit of information would be really appreciated. Thanks in advance :-)

Ireland
Level Contributor
4,122 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ideas for family first time in Puerto Rico

All I would suggest is to just have a browse through the recent threads on the forum here. There has been a mine of information about these things recently! I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time.

Staffordshire
Level Contributor
135 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ideas for family first time in Puerto Rico

Thank you I've already looked was just after any additional ideas for days out and restaurants. so far Wild west theme park, boat to Mogon and water park. Got top 3 restaurant's on TA written down so think we are good to go.

Staffordshire
Level Contributor
135 posts
112 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ideas for family first time in Puerto Rico

Thank you I've already looked was just after any additional ideas for days out and restaurants. so far Wild west theme park, boat to Mogon and water park. Got top 3 restaurant's on TA written down so think we are good to go.

Here, there and...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Rico
Level Contributor
4,467 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ideas for family first time in Puerto Rico

Bus to Las Palmas for the day. Wander round the old town then up to Las Canteras Beach.

Mogan (but not on market day). Catch the boat there and back.

Dunes at Maspalomas and the nature reserve

Holiday World at Maspalomas

Amadores beach for the day

Palmitos Park

6. Re: Ideas for family first time in Puerto Rico

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 April 2015, 06:16