We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mirador El Atlantico, Playa del Amadores

Glasgow, United...
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Mirador El Atlantico, Playa del Amadores

Anybody been here recently?? Just booked a very inexpensive break for my wife and I in June for 10 nights, we are going self catering and have never been to this resort before.

Thanks for any info, good or bad.

Dave

surrey
Level Contributor
2,510 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mirador El Atlantico, Playa del Amadores

Just had a quick scan of the reviews and they look pretty good. Would never go anywhere ourselves without researching first, but looks like you are onto a winner with these apartments. Would suggest you private message people who have already been if there is anything specific you wanted to know ;o)

Glasgow, United...
2 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mirador El Atlantico, Playa del Amadores

Thanks for that, I scanned the first 2 pages of reviews and they seemed fair as we have paid £448 for 2 for 10 days from Prestwick Scotland including transfers. thanks again. Dave

surrey
Level Contributor
2,510 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mirador El Atlantico, Playa del Amadores

WOW that was definitely an offer you couldn't refuse. One of the reviews made me laugh- lack of decent gym and squash courts. I think I could live with that for ten days LOL Have a wonderful time ;o)

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
47 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Mirador El Atlantico, Playa del Amadores

Hi. We are going on May 5th for a week. Like you, an offer we couldn't refuse! We are All Inc but will have a car instead of transfers so will let you know how we get on!

5. Re: Mirador El Atlantico, Playa del Amadores

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 May 2015, 05:16