We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Altamar puerto rico - All Inclusive

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Altamar puerto rico - All Inclusive

Hi Going to the Altamar in July on self catering basis. Does anyone know if we can upgrade to All Inclusive when we arrive? If so how much and what's included? Party of 4 including two teenagers and a veggie. Thanks

1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Altamar puerto rico - All Inclusive

Have been told that the altamar has changed to an adult only hotel.is this true?

Thanks laura

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Altamar puerto rico - All Inclusive

Oh I hope not, I'm going this summer with 2 teenage kids...

Gloucester
Level Contributor
48 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Altamar puerto rico - All Inclusive

when I booked my holiday I was debating between Altamar and Altair which is further down the hill....I was told it was Altair that is now adult only

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Altamar puerto rico - All Inclusive

Thanks Lizzie. Have you been to the Altamar? Looking for advice on all inclusive especially veggie food.

Gloucester
Level Contributor
48 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Altamar puerto rico - All Inclusive

First time to Gran Canaria !! flying out on Monday and can't wait!! will message you when I'm back and let you know.

Level Contributor
40 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Altamar puerto rico - All Inclusive

I visited altamar in May. Wasn't all inclusive but their menu had veggie stuff on it. Pizza/lasagne etc. so I presume all inclusive would have similar options. I saw people with lots of fruit and salads.im sure to upgrade to all inclusive is €30 per person per day and you have to pay for at least a week. Can't do it for just a few days.

Edited: 19 June 2014, 13:30
7. Re: Altamar puerto rico - All Inclusive

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2015, 05:16