We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Corte Ingles in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria

Which Las Palmas de Gran Canaria hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ostrava, Czech...
Level Contributor
236 posts
Save Topic
Corte Ingles in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria

Hi,

in December I go to Gran Canaria and I would like (apart from other) visit El Corte Ingles. I was never there so I don´t know the capital. Where is El Corte Ingles situated?Is it easy to find?

Thanks for your reply

cleethorpes
Level Contributor
11,494 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Corte Ingles in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria

Hello Sparkie002 ,Where are you staying ? Then best directions ,buses to take etc could be given

Ostrava, Czech...
Level Contributor
236 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Corte Ingles in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria

Hi,

I will be staying in Playa del Ingles and will arrive by some local bus to the capital.

Thanks forwrda for your kind reply:-)

Torremolinos, Spain
Destination Expert
for Torremolinos
Level Contributor
4,515 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Corte Ingles in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria

The local bus is the 30. So when you arrive in Las Palmas the first landmark is an open air bus station for local yellow buses just near the theatre. Stay on the bus. Next landmark is the underground bus station where the bus will pull in to a bay and almost everyone will get off. Stay on the bus. It leaves the station and goes along the side of the sea and after about five minutes there is a beach with the harbour in the background. Just by the beach is the Real Club Nautico. Get off the bus. Cross the road by the footbridge and then walk in the direction the bus was going. At the first big road turn left, you will see a Cortefiel as a landmark on your left and the military entry to the port on your right. Turn left and walk up the main road. At the next lights El Corte Ingles is on both sides of the street.

If you miss the Real Club it isn't too far to walk back but it really is worth keeping an eye out for the beach and/or asking the driver for the Real Club. (pronounce ree al)

CARDIFF U.K.
Destination Expert
for Gran Canaria
Level Contributor
6,240 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Corte Ingles in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria

You will find this map below helpful to find your way around the city. Use the expand facility in %'s at the head of the page to expand and navigate your way around it. I've centred it on the "El Corte ingles" area where there are a lot of shops situated:-

grancanaria.com/patronato_turismo/fileadmin/…

Edited: 31 October 2010, 07:45
cleethorpes
Level Contributor
11,494 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Corte Ingles in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria

There you go sparkie 002, good directions and a map .just to clarify in directions given Cortefiel is a clothes shop one of my favourites for mens wear .Have a great time

Ostrava, Czech...
Level Contributor
236 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Corte Ingles in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria

Thank you all for your kind and exact replies:-)

7. Re: Corte Ingles in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 May 2011, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Las Palmas de Gran...