We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Santa Cruz de la Palma Map & Fort(s)

Which Santa Cruz de la Palma hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Silver Spring, MD...
Level Contributor
197 posts
52 reviews
Save Topic
Santa Cruz de la Palma Map & Fort(s)

I am having trouble finding a good map of Santa Cruz. I need something really detailed, but centered on the area around the cruise port, Calle O'Daly, and up to La Barca and the fort up that way. I get lost really easily. I'm also coming on a cruise, which means that time will be limited.

Also, are there 2 different forts in Santa Cruz? I have seen references to both the one called Santa Catarina and one called the Virgin (OR Encarnation). Could someone please tell me exactly where both (if there are two) are located? Thank you very much for any help you can give me.

1. Re: Santa Cruz de la Palma Map & Fort(s)

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 May 2016, 14:15
Get answers to your questions about Santa Cruz de la Palma