We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sea View apartments

Portskewett, United...
Level Contributor
827 posts
78 reviews
Save Topic
Sea View apartments

Hi All,

I normally go to Fuerteventura and stay in the Castillo San Jorge apartments in Caleta de Fuste. They are directly on the sea front and we always have a sea view room there. We also like the size and feel of Caleta.

Now my husband fancies a change for the second week in March and I was thinking of Lanzarote but we really do love to open the window to an apartment to the sea.

Can anyone recommend some nice quality apartments, directly onto the sea in a resort where we will find nice restaurants?

I know I am being fussy but I bet there is something suitable in Lanzarote!!!

Thanks All

Sarah

Scotland
Level Contributor
474 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sea View apartments

Sarah

You could try the Costa Luz Apartments in Playa de los Pocillos, which are right on the beach. I don't have time just now to find a link to them, but if you Google, something should come up! I haven't stayed there, but have heard good things about them and location-wise, they are great. Playa de los Pocillos is a quieter area very close to Puerto del Carmen and the beach is fabulous - huge and sandy (although the part right in front of the apartments is quite rocky, it's only a short stroll to the sandy part!).

If I think of anything else, I'll let you know.

UK
Level Contributor
952 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sea View apartments

Yes Costa Luz is probably a good bet, never heard anything but good things about the place, right by the beach just past San Antonio where it becomes Los Pocillos.

La Cabrera is a small complex of sea facing apartments on the rocks towards the San Antonio end of PDC (Just down the little alley by 'Tinys Bar'). You can just about see it on the left of the main picture on the site below and you get an idea of the proximity to the sea.

I'm not sure how you can book, but you can try emailing Tiny's bar from the site below, I believe they have some connections. http://www.tinysbar.golanzarote.com/

Also, this little apartment is right on the beach at Playa Chica in the Old Town, just 2 mins walk up to town.

www.latinosa.com/alojamiento-detalle.asp…

Ole

Portskewett, United...
Level Contributor
827 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sea View apartments

Thanks Guys -I am going to look all of these up NOW!

Sarah

Scotland
Level Contributor
474 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Sea View apartments

Thought of somewhere else you might add to your search - Bungalows Velazquez on the strip in Puerto del Carmen. They are right on the seafront and I think they have access to the shore, although from memory it's quite rocky at that point. Definitely worth a look!

North London
Level Contributor
124 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Sea View apartments

Or could have a look at Playa Flamingo apartments-right on the beach at Playa Blanca.

england
Level Contributor
77 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sea View apartments

La Cabrera, by tinys bar are fantastic, we met some people in jan that were staying there, they are fantastic inside, beautifull modern an spotlessly clean,.. Its a spanish bloke called pedro that owns them, but if you get in touch with steve at tinys bar hell definately sort you out.... we stayed at caleta many times in castillo suites,, enjoy your holls ..

Portskewett, United...
Level Contributor
827 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Sea View apartments

Hi All,

Just found La Cabrera web site - http://www.apartamentoscabrera.com

Has some nice pictures!

I am going to email for availability so thanks for the suggestion

Sarah

england
Level Contributor
77 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Sea View apartments

honest you wont be disapointed, were thinking of booking there for next time ... by the way , steve at tinys bar, can organise flights , at the cheapest hes got loads of contacts..., its cheaper if they book it at there end ...

Portskewett, United...
Level Contributor
827 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Sea View apartments

Hi All,

Just to say a big Thank you!

I have booked La Cabrera for a week in March - just 45 euros per night for a one bed apartment - so very good value.

I will let you know how I get on!

Cheers Sarah

Scotland
Level Contributor
474 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Sea View apartments

Hi Sarah

Glad you found somewhere. La Cabrera look like great apartments - quite fancy them myself! Did you book direct through their website or did you contact Steve at Tiny's Bar?