We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather at present????

dublin
Level Contributor
215 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
weather at present????

hey there....posting this from dublin where i am looking out at rain and the central heating is on full coz its so cold......going to puerto del carmen on thurday morning......please tell me i can look forward to a week of unspoilt sunshine.......

1. Re: weather at present????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 July 2013, 15:25
warwickshire
Level Contributor
961 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather at present????

you will be fine the temp are around 27degrees or higher,you may get a couple of cloudy mornings or afternoons,thats normal in lanza,it will be lovely,get your suncream packed you will def need it.

3. Re: weather at present????

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

warwickshire
Level Contributor
961 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: weather at present????

hi again ive just checked my trusty weather guide weather.co.uk have a look,this site has been very accurate when my son was in pdc a few weeks ago they had lovely weather too.

bolton
Level Contributor
71 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: weather at present????

I am going to Lanza (PDC) on Thursday for the first time. Have just checked weather on weather.co.uk and the temps look good but I have been told that the island is very very windy and at night I will need a thick cardi or jacket??????

warwickshire
Level Contributor
961 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: weather at present????

i personally,wouldnt take anything thicker than a light cardy which you probably wont even use,it was windy when my son was there 2 weeks ago but at night they all wore just t shirts and 3/4 combats the temps have gone up since he was there,by the way where are you staying?.

Lancashire
Level Contributor
3,434 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: weather at present????

Last week I just needed a little cropped cardi over my clothes or a light jacket in the evening. It was pretty windy while we were there but the restaurants and bars on the strip tend to be sheltered. They remove their windows during the day then replace them in the evening if it gets chilly so you will be OK.

8. Re: weather at present????

bolton
Level Contributor
71 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: weather at present????

case is packed an ive got a light cardi in there and travelling in a light weight jacket so im all sorted for my hols tomorrow.staying at the Las Velazquez Apartments.Will give a report on both apartments and weather on my return.

10. Re: weather at present????

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 26 September 2009, 13:15