We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

club las vistas apartments

Kerry
Level Contributor
21 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
club las vistas apartments

Has anyone stayed in these apartments?I know they are near Old Town,but I was wondering if they are basic or a good standard.Any information would be very much appreciated.

Thank you.

UK
Level Contributor
1,230 posts
223 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: club las vistas apartments

I have stayed in the next complex to these apartments and have been in the downstairs bar to use the internet a few times. The location is great - about 5 mins or less walk to the front and the old town, and just across the road from Spar and a few resturants, the best of which is Blairs. You may even get a sea view from your apartment!

The bar was ok when we went in - seemed a friendly sort of place. Are you renting privately or with a tour package?

Kerry
Level Contributor
21 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: club las vistas apartments

Thank you for reply.I have not booked holiday yet-thinking of going in November and booking apartment with Alpharooms or Lanzarote .com.I know the area well but did not know what apartments were like.

daghogg
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: club las vistas apartments

have stayed at Las Vistas before and going back in September. Good quality apartments with good location for all amenities. Suggest rent privately - I use www.talanza.com which is run by a couple of Scottish girls who are extremely friendly and helpful.

Altrincham
Level Contributor
72 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: club las vistas apartments

Stayed in Las Vistas last August for 2 weeks, good position, good apartments, pool etc. Would recommend and would definately stay there again.

5. Re: club las vistas apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 September 2009, 11:17