We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

came ride & fire mountain

Minneapolis
Level Contributor
20 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
came ride & fire mountain

Does anyone know of a camel ride in Lanzarote? Who do you contact and find out about it. I heard it is fun and you go to Fire Mountain

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
168 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: came ride & fire mountain

Yes I went on an organised excursion called the south tour you go on a coach trip round the timanfaya national park and to la geria for wine tasting, there was a camel ride it was an extra five euros but it is worth doing. they also try to sell you a photo but if you get your camera out the camel man will take one for you. you can book it in resort I went with last minute travel just booked through hotel reception but you can probably also arrange it through your rep. hope this is helpful.

Nottingham
Level Contributor
2,422 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: came ride & fire mountain

You can easily do both in a hire car too.

C

x

Gloucester, United...
Level Contributor
3,715 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: came ride & fire mountain

"You can easily do both in a hire car too."

How do you get your car onto the camel???

Fuerteventura...
Level Contributor
837 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: came ride & fire mountain

lol. You will find it cheaper to do the route yourself. Hire a car to see Timanfaya Nacional Parque - you will be taken round the lava fields in a dedicated bus with commentary in different languages... the restaurant still uses the active volcano for producing bbq'd food!

The camel ride is a bit further on, only takes about 30 mins but will take you up a volcanic slope for a different point of view.

check out this page leisurezone.es/lanzarote-island-attractions.…

Salford, England
Level Contributor
360 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: came ride & fire mountain

Previous posts are right - D.I.Y & hire a car - it's cheaper and you aren't at the mercy of the tour guide-time wise.

Driving over there is easy too

6. Re: came ride & fire mountain

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 August 2009, 18:17
Get answers to your questions about Lanzarote