We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Self Catering recommendations in Puerto Del Carmen...

Leeds
Level Contributor
56 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Self Catering recommendations in Puerto Del Carmen...

I am planning a trip to Lanzarote and think that I have decided on Puerto Del Carmen. Does anyone have any recommendations on some nice self catering apartments. I have seen loads on search engines but it would be good to get some first hand experience of what they are really like.

I would appreciate any information that you could send me.

Many thanks.

Ireland
Level Contributor
155 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Self Catering recommendations in Puerto Del Carmen...

I would highly reccomed the barcarola Club apartments, they are situated at the Matagorda end of Puerto del carmen, beautiful compley, lovely quiet pool area, very pleasant to look at and spotless. Staff are excellent. I have just returned from another wonderful holiday there with my daughter and we always take our main family holiday there every summer.

London, United...
Level Contributor
201 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Self Catering recommendations in Puerto Del Carmen...

Hi

I have stayed at La Penita Apartments twice but that was a few years ago mind you. They were excellent and the pool was huge. This year my daughter and I are staying at Playa Club apartments which looks very nice in the photos that I have seen and I have had quite good feedback about them so am looking forward to going there. They seem to be fairly central so are within walking distance to most of the restaurants along the front of uerto Del Carmen. As long as they are near the Drago Bar I will be happy - food there is fab.

Hope you get booked somewhere.

LollyB