We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cruise terminal

County Durham
Level Contributor
131 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Cruise terminal

Hi guys. Can anyone tell me how far from town the cruise terminal is we arrive at 8am on New Years Eve and I would like to know how we can spend 10 hours on shore. thanks in advance

Lanzarote, Spain
Level Contributor
6,534 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Cruise terminal

Which ship you on out of interest?

A new path has been built from the port to walk into Arrecife, the shops and Saturday market will be on during the morning, most will be closed by 2pm. I would say a 40 minute stroll.

I am not sure what trips on Lanzarote are being offered but Timanfaya NP to see the volcanoes would be very worthwhile.

enjoy

Keith

County Durham
Level Contributor
131 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cruise terminal

Thanks for that we are on NCL Jade. That sounds like agood trip to make.. I would not book it on board so will see what companies are available locally maybe and see what I can come up with. Thanks again

3. Re: Cruise terminal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2012, 18:18