We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help re baby food

Leicester
Level Contributor
67 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Help re baby food

We are visiting at the end of this month with a 8 month old baby. Can anyone tell me if I will be able to purchase any of the following over there so I don't need to pack it.

Huggies nappies

Aptimil baby milk powder

Baby food in pouches (Ella's kitchen, Plum, Organix for example)

If so, where?

Thanks in advance

Leicester
Level Contributor
67 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help re baby food

Bump, can anyone help please?

Mijas, Spain
Level Contributor
139 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help re baby food

Try this website www.babyabroad.co.uk Click on Spain in the panel down the left hand side. I hope you find the info you need. Enjoy your holiday.

Kildare
2 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Help re baby food

Nappies and babyfood not a problem but babyfood very expensive, we paid 24.00 euro for Aptimal food over there, cant help you on the pouches as our baby was too young at the time to need them, Aptimal can be got in the Pharmacys or large supermarkets.......also we have a friend over there who we hired a travel cot, buggy and steraliser from... if you need his details to save you paying excess baggage, he delivers and collects...its a godsend....

Nottingham
Level Contributor
2,422 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Help re baby food

Dodots are exactly the same as Huggies, you can get branded Huggies, but these will be double the price. As for food most places will give you some plain pasta to mash up, and fruit or veg. Mine always loved mashed up watermellon, which is also great for keeping them hydrated.

C

x

5. Re: Help re baby food

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 October 2012, 13:17