We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good All Inc

Manchester
Level Contributor
357 posts
272 reviews
Save Topic
Good All Inc

Hi - we are looking to go away in March for some winter sun and are lookign for a nice probably 4 star all inc. We are a couple in our mid 30's so looking for somewhere nice and relax. has anyone got an recommendations?

Also what is Lanzarote like in March, should the weather be nice?

I stayed in Costa Teguise about 15 years ago and rember it being nice but not sure what it would be like now.

Thanks

Mentioned in this post
Lanzarote
Lanzarote
Canary Islands, Spain
Costa Teguise
Costa Teguise
Lanzarote, Spain
Rotherham, United...
Level Contributor
35 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Good All Inc

Hi we stayed in the Blue bay hotel Costa Teguise this was all inclusive lovely apartments clean friendly, there is a club house joined on with entertainment rooms have air con the food was great. The allinclusive drinks were fantastic even cocktails and cava were on the all inclusive. You can get drinks from the clubhouse and drink them on your terrace the bar staff don't mind you taking a few drinks each as long as you take the glasses back in the morning! which was great because some AL only let you have one drink at a time. you can even fill your water bottle up at the san miguel pump and take it back to your room.

Mentioned in this post
Costa Teguise
Costa Teguise
Lanzarote, Spain
wirral
Level Contributor
13 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Good All Inc

Hi, I went the begining of April and the weather was fine. Few cloudy days but nice temps and lovely weather for strolling. We stayed at the La Geria hotel. Was great for an all inclusive and the hotel/rooms where spotless. I did write a review on here if you have a look for it. Although I travelled with my teenage daughter (just the 2 of us) the hotel had very few young children and was predominantly 30+ age group. I met some nice people from various age groups. If you want a quiet and relaxing time with nice restaurants and bars on your doorstep, this is the place for you. Don't get me wrong the all in food was brilliant but we still went out a few evenings just to see the place. The hotel is also right on the beach and about a 15 min walk to PDC. We loved Lanzarote that much we have booked another 2 weeks and leave in 9 days! We have booked a villa though this time. If you want to know more about the hotel just send me a PM x

Mentioned in this post
Lanzarote
Lanzarote
Canary Islands, Spain
3. Re: Good All Inc

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 August 2013, 10:16