We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Camel rides

Liverpool, United...
3 posts
Save Topic
Camel rides

Hi I am going to costa teguise in 3 weeks. I want to do the volcano tour and the camel rides but have a 2 year old. Do you think i still could, perhaps sit her on my knee? Does anyone know if there is an age limit?

Thanks in advance

Aylesbury
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
11,872 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Camel rides

you ride in baskets Natalie, only you can decide, the camels can be grumpy

holidayreviews.info/viewtopic.php…

derby
Level Contributor
1,803 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Camel rides

Total rip off. Would never go near one, let alone consider taking a child on one. They smell dreadful the handlers are even worse and they bite.

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
34,988 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Camel rides

The handlers or the camels Mosley lol?

I wouldn't take a young child on my lap on one. Trying to keep hold of them when the camels are standing up and lying down would be risky IMO.

Aylesbury
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
11,872 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Camel rides

lol that a no then ha ha

derby
Level Contributor
1,803 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Camel rides

Ha ha suspect the handlers do too if you're daft enough to get that close lol! Seriously, I wouldn't entertain the idea with any child.

6. Re: Camel rides

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 August 2014, 05:17