We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ryanair latest

derby
Level Contributor
1,803 posts
Save Topic
Ryanair latest

Someone asked on this forum why don't I fly with Ryanair. If reports in today's paper are true, their staff have been told in a training document to say they have no change to give passengers buying articles from the trolley. Also told to say no change can offer scratch cards instead, or they can get change after landing. Pilots advised to fly more slowly to save on fuel and stick to 600mp limit, obviously this could be classed as 'paper talk' but makes you think.

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
37,411 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ryanair latest

Got to love the Daily Mail. I cant remember when they actually printed anything truly factual when it comes to travel. Yet more free publicity for Ryanair. They really know how to play into his hands. MOL will be loving it.

derby
Level Contributor
1,803 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Ryanair latest

Yes free advertising! Mr O'Leary will be laughing all the way to the bank! Lol

Lytham St Anne's...
Destination Expert
for Malta
Level Contributor
10,172 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ryanair latest

Perhaps they should make Mr O`Leary chancellor of the Exchequer ----- he would soon have UK back into the black.

Graham

Aylesbury
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
12,789 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ryanair latest

yes we lost Dick Turpin lol

Liverpool
Level Contributor
492 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ryanair latest

As long as they keep doing flights to lanza from Liverpool for £105 I'm sorry but ill keep using them. Really don't understand why they are so bad or different any other company this day and age trying to make money. Ha

If you don't like them don't use them. Never personally had any problems.

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
1,551 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ryanair latest

Saying that, when I was coming out they had no change, so I got none, it was only 5p!

Also we bought some playing cards, they told me the price in euro as in the magazine and tried to charge me the same price in pounds until I pulled the, up on it! Lol

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
37,411 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Ryanair latest

They charge the same price in £/€ for all their charges (baggage, priority boarding, boarding cards etc etc) anyway so probably standard for them to quote that way.

Wales
Destination Expert
for Salou
Level Contributor
1,090 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Ryanair latest

The channel 4 documentary about air safety tomorrow should be interesting/scary...

derby
Level Contributor
1,803 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Ryanair latest

Thanks for that, will have a look.

London
Level Contributor
1,887 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Ryanair latest

My mate is an RA pilot - half of the rumours are bullsh*t caused by disgruntled journalists who don't get the free flights that BA and the others used to dole out. The rest are actually started by RA comms department to keep their name in the press.

I'd be amazed if the program on safety pulls up anything "provable" O'Leary (and all the other airline chiefs) knows that the quickest way for an airline to go bust is to have a safety scandal.