We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Still needing Air Con?

Level Contributor
6 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Still needing Air Con?

Hi we are coming to Playa Blanca tomorrow. Are people still using air conditioning. Just trying to work out our money and what we need for hiring of safes etc. Suppose could see what the 1st nights like. Thanks for any replies. Must get on a finish packing.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
2,018 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Still needing Air Con?

Definitely a matter of preference that one, I like nothing better than periodically going back into a cool villa to hide from hot sun, so i usually plump for air con, having said that evenings, with windows open, at this time of year are cool enough without air con, i find. Im a fussy bugger with temperature lol.

2. Re: Still needing Air Con?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 September 2014, 06:20