We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best hotels near beach

Croydon, United...
Level Contributor
858 posts
83 reviews
Save Topic
Best hotels near beach

Hi

We are a youngish couple planning to go to Lanzarote for a week in early May but cannot decide on the hotel.

Our requirements are that the hotel is large and is close to a large beach and that it costs in the region of £50-80 per night.

I would be grateful for any suggestions!

Thanks

Croydon, United...
Level Contributor
858 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best hotels near beach

I have had an extensive look around this website, paying attention to the hotels "on the beach" in Lanzarote, but dont think I have found one that matches with my requirements, but open to suggestions.

Aylesbury
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
11,061 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best hotels near beach

I am sure others will come on

The only two Hotels in Playa Blanca that actually look over the Dorada beach (not a large beach) is the Princesa Yaiza and the Hesparia, the Princesa Yaiza would be out of your budget, you would have to decide from the reviews if the Hesparia is for you. The Lanzarote Princess and the White suites are around 5 mins walk. The hotel apts at Flamingo Beach called the same name are having illness problems at the moment. The other two, Timanfaya Palace / Lanzarote Park are not far from the Flamingo beach (but this beach has no sunbeds on it at the moment) but you need to let us know if 5 min walks are acceptable to you. There is another bigger beach at the far end of Playa Blanca which has no facilities on it at all but a couple of hotels within walking distance of that beach.

UK
Destination Expert
for Ayia Napa, Puerto Del Carmen, Skala, Cyprus, Protaras
Level Contributor
13,947 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best hotels near beach

Have a look at the Fariones Playa Hotel in PDC, that's literally on the beach.

Yorkshire, United...
Level Contributor
714 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best hotels near beach

The Sol hotel and Beatrix Playa in Matagiorda.

The Vik San Antonio in PDC is on Los Pocillas beach

5. Re: Best hotels near beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 March 2015, 05:28