We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

advice please

yorkshire
Level Contributor
12,055 posts
53 reviews
Save Topic
advice please

hey all thinking of booking 2 weeks in lanzarote... 2 adults and a 10yo... like the low rise bungalow type accomodation so any reccomendations on these would be great, also wanting near the beach/restaurants and decent places to chill out on a night for a drink... typical costs would be great too... and approx spends for a fortnight for us would be greatly appreciated. matt

Aylesbury
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
11,852 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: advice please

I would say it is the dearer of the 3 resorts but share our holiday here, where I price everything as I go lol

3 euros for a beer but you can get it for 2 at some places

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g652121-i11244-k…

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g652121-i11244-k…

Aylesbury
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
11,852 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: advice please

The Hyde Park Villas are in PdC the biggest resort and will have lots of bars, restaurants and entertainment, the prices are likely to be cheaper because of the competition, it has got too busy for us being older and preferring the laid back bit but it could be your scene

Edited: 09 March 2014, 10:33
yorkshire
Level Contributor
12,055 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: advice please

thanks for that, we normally holiday in marmaris which is a big resort. we have a 9 yo so need things to do for her so a bigger resort may suit us best. matt

Aylesbury
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
11,852 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: advice please

yes and no, it's full of restaurants and bars most entertainment for a youngster would be the beach or trips out of any of the resorts really whether the the bands / groups in the evening would be her taste , PdC will probably suit yourselves if you all like the buzz of things in the evenings

yorkshire
Level Contributor
12,055 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: advice please

thanks for that appreciate your help.. just finished reading your review with photos on that link, absolutely fantastic especially for a first timer to resort.

what would typical prices be in PdC for basic things? matt

Edited: 09 March 2014, 11:09
Aylesbury
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
11,852 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
16. Re: advice please

well it gives you an idea of what you may expect, it may or may not be what you are looking for but at least you can decided without making the wrong decision for yourselves

over to the PdC followers for your next question lol

Edited: 09 March 2014, 11:15
17. Re: advice please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 March 2015, 05:21