We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hotels with waterslides/ parks

Hawick, United...
Level Contributor
147 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
hotels with waterslides/ parks

Hi All,

Thinking of going to Lanzarote in early November with our 4yrs old grandaughter, can anyone recommend hotels where there are waterslides or have free entry to waterparks for us to stay, looking to do a week's all inclusive and i am open to stay in any area.

Thank's in advance

Hawickbear

Morpeth, United...
Level Contributor
1,218 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hotels with waterslides/ parks

i would suggest the hotel lanzasur which has its own geothermic heating system so the water isnt as cold as a normal pool and its an all inclusive.The water in november isnt too cold and the slides,wave pool and lazy river are excelent for younger kids.

N.Wales UK
Destination Expert
for Costa Teguise
Level Contributor
9,002 posts
175 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hotels with waterslides/ parks

The only place I've heard of like that in Lanzarote is the place David mentioned above. My friend has booked to stay there in May with her little girl. I would say I'd let you know how she found it but I expect you'll want to book it before she gets back. It does look really nice though.

Aylesbury
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
11,498 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hotels with waterslides/ parks

I added a pic of it on this thread, so you can place it with the town

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g652121-i11244-k…

The other one of course is Paradise Island hotel which is further out of town

Hawick, United...
Level Contributor
147 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: hotels with waterslides/ parks

thank you all for your replies i will check out the hotel lanzasur

Hawick, United...
Level Contributor
147 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: hotels with waterslides/ parks

any othersuggestions please

Aylesbury
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
11,498 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: hotels with waterslides/ parks

They are the only two Water Parks in Playa Blanca they are not big by Water Park standards, there is also another in Costa Teguise but reviews are not good on that one

Morpeth, United...
Level Contributor
1,218 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: hotels with waterslides/ parks

worth making a day out at the rancho texas zoo park,its not the biggest in the world but has a water slide area within the park and for a 4 year old is a top day out with the bird of prey display and sealion shows + the slide area.good value for under 10s.This is situated in one of the entry routes for pdc.

http://www.ranchotexaslanzarote.com/park/

Hawick, United...
Level Contributor
147 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: hotels with waterslides/ parks

cheers everyone for your replies they are much appreciated.

9. Re: hotels with waterslides/ parks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 April 2015, 05:17