We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

pdc harbour restaurant

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
2,018 posts
45 reviews
Save Topic
pdc harbour restaurant

Can anyone recommend a nice restaurant for dinner tonight, after we've been to the market? Preferably somewhere very close by? We've eaten in the old town hundreds of times but never that far down! X

co. kerry
Level Contributor
328 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: pdc harbour restaurant

Try Mar Deleva It is on the far side of the car park, carry on past Casa Roja, 2 minutes walk from the harbour. Casa Roja is great as well but a bit more expensive and you may have a problem getting a table there.

cheers Jack

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
2,018 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: pdc harbour restaurant

Thanks jack :-) x

Alnwick, United...
Level Contributor
1,106 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: pdc harbour restaurant

Have a fab time Claire im so jealous wish I was there, October can't come quick enough, no doubt you'll be having lots of cocktails : )

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
2,018 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: pdc harbour restaurant

Lol god I'm predictable bam bam ;-) lol. Champagne sangria tonight! Mmmmm. Looking forward to our October challenge! Im bck on 12th october. Hope you're well x

Alnwick, United...
Level Contributor
1,106 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: pdc harbour restaurant

Im very well Claire, thanks, just had daughters wedding which was lovely I could do it all over again but without the cost lol, so now that is out of the way we are on holiday mode, 9 wks and we are off to Tenerife to celebrate our silver wedding then back to PDC 2nd - 12th October, we have yet to taste champagne sangria so that will be a one for us to try in October, enjoy your holiday and sunshine x

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
2,018 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: pdc harbour restaurant

Aw congrats! And thank you :-) yes def try champagne sangria- that could be our October challenge! Its a pity you go home the day we arrive! X

Alnwick, United...
Level Contributor
1,106 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: pdc harbour restaurant

Haha it was the same last October you went home the day we arrived ! One of these hols we'll be there at the same time then we can have a cocktail bar crawl ! lol X

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
2,018 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: pdc harbour restaurant

I'm gonna hold you to that B! :-) x

9. Re: pdc harbour restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 April 2015, 06:17