We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lanzarote or majorca

UK
Level Contributor
261 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Lanzarote or majorca

Looking for a late deal from around 17th May just wondering which would be warmer of the two?

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
499 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lanzarote or majorca

Don't know which would be best weather wise as you can never be sure when it comes to the weather,but having been to both last year i can tell you without hesitation which is the best value for money.....Lanzarote by a country mile.Majorca has become quite expensive over the last few years for both accommodation and food and drink. Garry

London, England
Level Contributor
8,065 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lanzarote or majorca

I would choose Lanzarote in the winter and Mallorca for a summer holiday. Mallorca definitely has the better beaches.

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Protaras
Level Contributor
2,070 posts
261 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lanzarote or majorca

Hi

I would say Lanzarote, some great deals to be had too. Lovely places to visit, nice restaurants, bars etc. We love it!

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
34,000 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lanzarote or majorca

Lanzarote every time for me. No competition. I'd base your choice on which destination you prefer, not how warm it will be. The weather is hard to predict, but it will be drier, and the sun will be a lot stronger in Lanzarote.

Short flight, loads of lovely restaurants, beautiful villages, fascinating scenery - what's not to like :)

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
68 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Lanzarote or majorca

Lanzarote is much warmer this time of year food and drink cheaper as well and id recommend pdc every time lots to do and loads of bars and resterants beach is nice and playa blanca and costa tequise are a bus ride away

derby
Level Contributor
1,803 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Lanzarote or majorca

Lanzarote every time. It's also a lot cheaper to eat out.

7. Re: Lanzarote or majorca

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 May 2015, 05:16