We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bodega Stratvs

northumberland
Level Contributor
58 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Bodega Stratvs

We are visiting Lanzarote mid-September with friends and were looking forward to taking them to Bodega Stratvs.

However we are aware that the bodega has been closed for some time now due to a land dispute, does anyone out there know if this is likely to be resolved in the near future to enable re-opening ?

Lancashire, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa Blanca
Level Contributor
33,545 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bodega Stratvs

It wasn't just closed because of the land dispute. There was also a problem with enviromental pollution. The last I heard was at the beginning of May, when they were back in court to sort out what needed to be done in order for it to re-open. I've not heard anything about it since.

northumberland
Level Contributor
58 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bodega Stratvs

Thanks LeylandSunaddict, that's all I have seen too.

Not too hopeful of Stratvs being open for September, look's like we'll have to do El Grifo instead.

Harrow, United...
Destination Expert
for York
Level Contributor
8,249 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bodega Stratvs

knowing the legal system in lanzarote i'd not hold your breath for a quick resolution to this with quick cases taking months to get a court hearing!

northumberland
Level Contributor
58 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bodega Stratvs

Thanks for that Richt71 I had kind of resigned to the fact it would be a none starter (there's always next time).

We will still have another great holiday in Playa Blanca, I have no doubt of that !!

5. Re: Bodega Stratvs

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 11:16