We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Whats the weather like in january?

scotland
5 posts
Save Topic
Whats the weather like in january?

I'm takin the girlfriend to puerto del carmen on the 11th of january does anyone know what the weather is like then? Also how much would you expect to pay in a taxi from the airport to puerto del carmen (hote la florida)?

Angus
Level Contributor
8 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Whats the weather like in january?

The weather should be ok. Warmer than here anyway!!!

It will probably be a coolish wind but still ok for t-shirts or strappy tops. If the sun is out you should still be able to sunbathe in a sheltered spot.

Maybe a few cloudy days and maybe the chance of showers but this won't stop you getting out and about.

At night you will probably need a jumper or a light jacket as it can get cold .

I don't know where that hotel is but I think the taxi should average between 20 to 30 Euros.

If your hotel is near a bus stop then you can always get the bus into PDC as the airport is only 10 to 15 mins away.

Hope this helps.

durham england
Level Contributor
427 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Whats the weather like in january?

Hi just to let you know the taxi should be no more than 15euros

3. Re: Whats the weather like in january?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 August 2009, 21:16