We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

atlantida apartments

rhondda.s/wales
Level Contributor
113 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
atlantida apartments

looking for any info on the location and the hotel. looking at booking for me & hubby never been to tenerife so any help would be fab

aberdeen
Level Contributor
56 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: atlantida apartments

I stayed there in January this year and had a great time, the pool was very quiet and very little noise. However I think in the height of summer it might be a wee bit different!

The apartment was looking a wee bit tired but was spotless, the maid came in every day. The apartment had plenty of kitchen utensils etc. Our apartment was right at the end of the complex which made for a lot of walking from reception. I think it was good value for money and there was upgrading going on.

The location is quiet but only 1 min from the promenade and about 10 mins from the Harbour area where there are loads of nice eating places. I would go back but only for a winter break, I think it would be to busy and manic in the summer

rhondda.s/wales
Level Contributor
113 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: atlantida apartments

Thanks aberdeentravelchick. the info was helpful we are going in may only for 1wk as for our main hols we always go to turkey. just realy need a base and a beach/pool . thanks again

West Lothian...
Level Contributor
99 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: atlantida apartments

I take it these are the Atlantida Aprtments in Los Christianos?

I stayed there in the early summer about 4 years ago. It was busy, but never felt too over-crowded. The complex is quite big, and there's a few small pools so people aren't over concentrated into one area.

As has been said, the apartment I had (about as far from the reception as you could get) could have done with a bit of a face-lift, but was basically fine. The view was pretty poor, but we weren't aiming to be spending the whole holiday in our room anyway.

The location is within reasonable walking distance of the main resort bars, harbour area and beach (although there is a better beach after the harbour (about another 10 - 15 mins walk).

It's basic enough, but if all you're doing is getting a quick week's sun before your main holiday in the summer, then it's absolutely fine.

P.S. - The ferry across to La Gomera makes for a pleasant day out. We even saw a few whales

David

rhondda.s/wales
Level Contributor
113 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: atlantida apartments

Thanks David for the info .We have never been to tenerife been told that los christianos was one of the nicer resorts being in our 40s we dont want the night clubs .Dont want to pay alot for the holiday as for our main hols we always go to Turkey just in need of a break .So if you have any other idea`s where we could try i would be gratful

carol

Birmingham
Level Contributor
85 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: atlantida apartments

The porto colon area of las americas is really nice and suitable for all ages not rowdy at all. lots of nice resturants and bars in one convinient location. The beach is only a few mins walk from most hotels in the area and there is a taxi rank also.

uk
Level Contributor
39 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: atlantida apartments

stayed at these apartments twice during xmas a few years ago. We had a lovely apartment (34) near reception and overlooking the first pool. I think we had the largest balcony there. Although when we were there I heard people saying that their apartment needed refurbishment. Like you we are going to Turkey again this summer, 9th time in fact. We have just booked a week early may in los cristianos for 2 of us for £495, couln t resist it. We love tenerife also. Staying at Tenerife Sur, just behind Atlantida. Stayed there tears ago and always wanted to go back there but could not get a deal. Really looking forward now. We prefer Los Crirtianos to the other areas and there are really nice restaurants there. This will be our 8th visit.

7. Re: atlantida apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2009, 12:19