We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Spending money in Tenerife

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
246 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Spending money in Tenerife

Not sure how much spending money to take for a week in Las Americas in June.

Going half board, but member of party suffers from food intolerances so can't eat certain foods therefore we might have to eat out depending on meals in hotel?

scotland
Level Contributor
296 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Spending money in Tenerife

Hello louhun ... this is the old piece of string question ... very much depends on what your tastes are, but unless youe friend s really fussy 100 euros a day should be plenty if you ar half board,

also depends on star rating - if you are going 4 star you should have no probs... what hotel/apt are you going to?

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
246 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Spending money in Tenerife

I'm going to La Siesta hotel, heard good and bad things about the food, it's not that my pals fussy it's just that some foods irritate her stomach :(

But hopefully everything be ok, think i would rather take too much money than too little coz the less on the credit cards the better!!

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
314 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Spending money in Tenerife

I would be very, very suprised if you cannot find something on the menu at the Siesta to please everyone......... they provide a great variety.

L

4. Re: Spending money in Tenerife

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 September 2009, 01:18