We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Costa Los Gigantes Suites and Spa - Now Open

Fochabers, United...
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
Costa Los Gigantes Suites and Spa - Now Open

This post contains messages since these premises opened. A previous,heavily subscribed post relates mostly to events prior to opening.

Nelly

PS Sorry if this smacks of me acting like a moderator - just thought it would be a good idea.

Rutland UK
Destination Expert
for Tenerife
Level Contributor
11,821 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Costa Los Gigantes Suites and Spa - Now Open

Good idea Nelly, well done! but I'll bet you some one is going to make us still trek through the old post......!

S

Rutland UK
Destination Expert
for Tenerife
Level Contributor
11,821 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Costa Los Gigantes Suites and Spa - Now Open

Hey! it's NOW open!!!

Cheshire
Level Contributor
119 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Costa Los Gigantes Suites and Spa - Now Open

Can anyone tell me how close to the beach this complex is? We will be going 24th October and looking at the reviews I am looking forward to it.

Cheshire
Level Contributor
119 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Costa Los Gigantes Suites and Spa - Now Open

After reading through all 11 pages of the previous thread I see that S Webb said he had posted some pictures but I can't find them, anyone give me a clue please?

uk
10 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Costa Los Gigantes Suites and Spa - Now Open

The complex is about a 10 minute walk to the beach - the only problem is that it is quite a steep climb on the way back.

Have managed to find the photos - on the main costa los gigantes hotel page ofe Tripadvisor web site.

england
Level Contributor
1,087 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Costa Los Gigantes Suites and Spa - Now Open

hi adsnan,

here is the link for the photo's.

tripadvisor.com/…18364558

Cheshire
Level Contributor
119 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Costa Los Gigantes Suites and Spa - Now Open

Thank you for that, it does look good. My only query is that I couldn't see any sign of the 'suites' that I had seen on the site we booked from and I noticed it did say Hotel on one of the photos so I wondered whether it was actually picture of the Suites and Spa or of the Los Gigantes Hotel, which I think may be a different venue but I could be wrong.

Cheshire
Level Contributor
119 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Costa Los Gigantes Suites and Spa - Now Open

Can anyone who has been to this complex tell me if they saw many cockroaches. I think our suites are going to be on the ground floor and I am guessing that perhaps all the ones with the balconies went first because you would have less chance of cockroaches. I prefer balconies anyway to terraces but we are so chuffed to get a couple of suites here anyway as it looks brilliant. It will be nice to see some sun!

UK
Level Contributor
53 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Costa Los Gigantes Suites and Spa - Now Open

Photos photos photos!!

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g1058792-d11059…

Fochabers, United...
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Costa Los Gigantes Suites and Spa - Now Open

Hi adsnan,

Good heavens I would hope that there would not be any cockroaches here. It's brand new and cockroaches are not that common anyway. They are usually associated with some unsavoury practices, dirty kitchens, broken sewage systems etc so I can assure you have nothing to worry about.

Nelly