We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Looking for the best hotel in Playa de Las Americas

Milan, Italy
Level Contributor
206 posts
73 reviews
Save Topic
Looking for the best hotel in Playa de Las Americas

Hallo,

I'm looking for a very nice hotel in Playa de Las Americas.

These are the basic features:

- large room

- luxury hotel

- good restaurants

- heated pool

I've looked at the Vinnci Selecion, Grand Hotel Bahia del Duque, and Costa Adeye Gran Hotel and everyone seems to have pros and cons.

I've no problem of budget, would you help me?

Thank you.

Cockermouth, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa de las Americas, Cockermouth
Level Contributor
2,038 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Looking for the best hotel in Playa de Las Americas

have you looked at the jardin de nivaria?

what are the cons that you dont like as all will have some sort of con..not meaning con as in con if you know i mean lol

Fochabers, United...
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Looking for the best hotel in Playa de Las Americas

Hi,

I have experience of the Costa Adeje Gran but not the others I'm afraid.

The rooms are big enough with a large bed, big double mirrored wardrobe, armchairs, coffee table, dresser etc. The bathrooms are huge and there is a separate vestibule entrance.

The pools are not heated, I'm afraid but they do have a very nice pool area on the top floor, which is more spacious (and no noisy children!)

The restaurant (we only stayed bandb)in the hotel is buffet style and ok but nothing special and there aren't many restaurants in the immediate vicinity.

It is nice but I don't think it is as luxurious as the others you mention. If budget is no problem then I would probably choose somewhere else.

Nelly

bath
Level Contributor
8 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Looking for the best hotel in Playa de Las Americas

I would thoroughly recomend the Torviscas Playa, which is classed as Playa de las Americas, but really I think in Puerto Colon, which is a bonus, because it is not so busy and crowded. The rooms are large, the food is wonderful and it is in a very good position. Hope this helps.

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
17,470 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Looking for the best hotel in Playa de Las Americas

I don't think you will find what you want bang smack in the middle of the tourist areas. Perhaps you could look at the Abama, the Gran Meliá Palacio de Isora or perhaps the Botanico. If you want the tourist areas close by you could look at the Regency Country Club www.regencycountryclub.com/…

Milan, Italy
Level Contributor
206 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Looking for the best hotel in Playa de Las Americas

aquilas', your suggested hotel are beautiful but I would like to stay at Playa de las Americas..

bahia del duque doesn't seem to have so large rooms in comparison with its prices, costa adeye GH is not on the beach..

what about sheraton la caleta or dreamplace gran hotel catande?

thanks again

6. Re: Looking for the best hotel in Playa de Las Americas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 October 2009, 16:15