We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

For Markwcel

Rutland UK
Destination Expert
for Tenerife
Level Contributor
11,637 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
For Markwcel

Welcome back! come on lets hear all about it lol!

Sylla

Cockermouth, United...
Destination Expert
for Playa de las Americas, Cockermouth
Level Contributor
2,038 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: For Markwcel

thanks sylla...

met Meryl & Jim & had a lovely meal in the mountains, was great to meet them after chatting on here for so long...know they are in england now..lovely to meet them if you get the chance...

was hot..only 15 mins of rain which we spent in a pub watching people run of the beach...

did a lot of walking on the beach and checking out other accommodation and areas...

fanabe quite while las americas & los cris seemed really busy...

ate too much and drank too much as normal...

Rutland UK
Destination Expert
for Tenerife
Level Contributor
11,637 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: For Markwcel

"Ate too much drank too much"

....as long as you managed to fit into the seat on the plane lol not to worry!!! have you seen my post "tapas bars in Puerto de la Cruz"..... pity me!!!

Cockermouth, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
2,038 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: For Markwcel

lol...havent seen your post yet...still working thru them...

actually i lost 1/2 a stone with drinking vodka instead of lager...working my way back tho...

Rutland UK
Destination Expert
for Tenerife
Level Contributor
11,637 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: For Markwcel

Mark, look on Gustovino's post yesterday "info on PDLA horse drawn carriages".....did you see them?

Sylla

Cockermouth, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
2,038 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: For Markwcel

just answered it ... no sign of any horses... lel says maybe the odd nag or two lol

Durham, United...
Level Contributor
310 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: For Markwcel

Great to hear you had a good time and even the weather was kind by driving into the local!

No doubt those few pounds will stop off now that you have the crops to harvest !!

L

PS how did you find the exchange rate 1.23 here yesterday.

PPS nice to see Sylla got sorted after her adventure with the "Liqidiser" ............ ask her about it

Rutland UK
Destination Expert
for Tenerife
Level Contributor
11,637 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: For Markwcel

OOOH! go on you! lot of posts got Liquidised too while you were away Mark!

Cockermouth, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
2,038 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: For Markwcel

sylla been naughty getting posts liquidised lol

last changed money on thursday and was 1.23 but were getting 1.22 the friday we flew out not sure what the rate was here....

Rutland UK
Destination Expert
for Tenerife
Level Contributor
11,637 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: For Markwcel

NO! not me!lol. The post has gone, no sign of it in my profile, you can only find it if go into a "deep" search and if you don't know what you are looking for you will never find it!

What happened waaaaaaas......I just put a post headed "Tenerife to the rescue" about how I had lost my holiday to Icmeler Turkey because the agent had gone into Liquidation and that Tenerife came to the rescue while I was searching to replace it, we are now Off to PDLC in 12 sleeps!.... I made a spelling mistake and instead of writing Liquidator I put "Liquidiser"!....Leeds was the first one to spot the mistake (allthough I hav'nt told you this Leeds)! Aguilas said she spotted it first! but kept quiet out of kindness lol! Leeds won 1st prize... free flight to T?......in your dreams! All this is still on the Trip (if you can find it) but then certain people came onto the post and it all got liquidised and closed down....nothing to do with me!

Why have you made me explain all this Leeds?

Sylla

Cockermouth, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
2,038 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: For Markwcel

never mind, we all make mistakes....just ask meryl about thai brides............................