We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus from airport

stockport
Level Contributor
511 posts
74 reviews
Save Topic
Bus from airport

Can I just reccomend the local bus for getting from the airport to Los Cristianos or PDLA. Cost us 3euros75 for 2 people! Bargain!

Fochabers, United...
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bus from airport

You are absolutely right Stockport - the bus service to get around in Tenerife is absolutely brilliant and great value for money.

My only caution for people travelling from the airport (with suitcases), however, would be that there are limited stops - Los Cristianos it is only the bus station (although there are usually a number of taxis at the bus station). However, Playa de las Americas bus station, I have rarely seen a taxi there. There are buses which go to various stops in PDLA but they are limited.

Nelly

2. Re: Bus from airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 August 2009, 22:20