We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Who's booked for next year?

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
1,304 posts
55 reviews
Save Topic
Who's booked for next year?

Who's going to Tenerife next year then? Or is the exchange rate putting you off?

We've a week booked for April staying in a private rental, but still undecided about September time. Think it would be wise to go HB though as the difference in a hotel HB and an apartment is only £100-£200 and if we want to go out to eat every other night we can still do this! Definitely won't be eating out for 14 nights though like this year!

Kingston-upon-Hull...
Level Contributor
503 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Who's booked for next year?

we have been booked up for a while,2weeks in los cristianos in august.i know it is going to be a lot more expensive but if i had hung on to see if things improved then i would have ended up not doing anything and spending the money on something else,so bit the bullet and can,t wait.

22. Re: Who's booked for next year?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 September 2009, 01:16
Get answers to your questions about Tenerife