We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Weather in Los Cris/PdlA

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
17,549 posts
183 reviews
Save Topic
The Weather in Los Cris/PdlA

A new month a new thread - thank goodness the last one was so long.

Well, still no sign of that rain that was threatened. Again a bit cloudy up here in the hills but down on the coast where you are all heading looks lovely. Lots of sun and blue skies Temperatures just 21 degrees but it is still quite early.

Rutland UK
Destination Expert
for Tenerife
Level Contributor
11,859 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
61. Re: The Weather in Los Cris/PdlA

Well I saw the Sun When I was there ....! don't know if it saw me ....but must have done cos it tanned me lol !

S

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
17,549 posts
183 reviews
Save Reply
62. Re: The Weather in Los Cris/PdlA

Hard to sleep last night when I eventually got to bed around 2ish as it was so hot.

Today, lots of sun overhead in Chayofa and temps of 28C but looking down those 2 odd miles can't tell where the sky ends and the sea begins, think the dust from the Calima is getting thicker, but still no wind thank goodness.

Mentioned in this post
Chayofa
Chayofa
66 Reviews
Tenerife, Spain
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
11,467 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
63. Re: The Weather in Los Cris/PdlA

looks good from here

arona.travel/portal/…

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
17,549 posts
183 reviews
Save Reply
64. Re: The Weather in Los Cris/PdlA

Agree Lenny it is gorgeous but as you can see the sea and sky all blend together - this is when people have to be extra careful otherwise they will burn really badly.

Tenerife, Spain
Destination Expert
for Tenerife, Los Cristianos
Level Contributor
1,158 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
65. Re: The Weather in Los Cris/PdlA

I sometimes think my boots could walk off without me in them Aguilas, they do get a bit 'ripe' from time to time.LOL! Another hot one today and as Aguilas says, hard to tell where the sea and the sky meet.

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
17,549 posts
183 reviews
Save Reply
66. Re: The Weather in Los Cris/PdlA

Not yet 10am and already 25 degrees and sunny. Just a slight breeze in Chayofa but still quite misty, can only just make out the ferry leaving for La Gomera.

Mentioned in this post
Chayofa
Chayofa
66 Reviews
Tenerife, Spain
La Gomera
La Gomera
Canary Islands, Spain
Fife
Level Contributor
363 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
67. Re: The Weather in Los Cris/PdlA

Sounds good to me Aguilas, just got the suitcase out and about to start packing for our trip. I hope the forecast for the rest of the week is just as hot.

I might just still pack a warm cargdi just in case though!

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
17,549 posts
183 reviews
Save Reply
68. Re: The Weather in Los Cris/PdlA

Just ignore what I said this morning. That breeze is now a medium to strong wind and having just come back from walking the dog (can't go later as we are off to the Carnaval Grand Parade at 4.30) I can confirm it is 35 degrees out there and me and the dog are melting. Can't see the sea and the buildings in LC and PdlA look like shadows through the brown haze - now into full blown Calima.

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
17,549 posts
183 reviews
Save Reply
69. Re: The Weather in Los Cris/PdlA

Glorious day, Front patio under the awning 32 degrees.

Not a single cloud in the sky - have a nosey at Syllas webcams to see.

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
17,549 posts
183 reviews
Save Reply
70. Re: The Weather in Los Cris/PdlA

What a shock after the last few days, it is struggling to reach 20 degrees, not a bit of blue in the sky and in the last few minutes it has started to rain.