We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

victoria court1 and 2

cumbria
Level Contributor
198 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
victoria court1 and 2

my wife and i are arriving in los cristianos for a week on 25th march and have just been informed by e-mail that the apt we booked and paid for through holidaylettings .co.uk for victoria court 1 is now not available and have been allocated another apt in victoria court 2,we would be very gratefull if anyone could supply us with any info on regarding the difference in these locations and also if anyone else has encountered similar problems through this letting agency(contact was teleri hughes)

thanks kazpaul.

Fochabers, United...
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: victoria court1 and 2

Hikazpaul,

I don't know the apartments personally I am afraid but I can tell you that the two are right next door to each other. I think they get good reports and Vic 2 might be slightly newer if my memory serves me rightly - I suppose that would make sense!

Nellly

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
911 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: victoria court1 and 2

We came back from Tenerife recently and looked at both of these complexes with a view to booking something for next year. Although not next door to each other they are no more than a few minutes walk away - VC 2 is the newer and larger of the two and seemed to be better maintained generally so I shouldn't worry unduly.

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
16,830 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: victoria court1 and 2

IMO Vicky 2 is well maintained mainly because it is mostly residential as opposed to short term rentals so people naturally look after their homes more. It is very close to your original location. I have a friend who used to live there and even in this market had no problems selling her place as it is a highly desirable complex because of the location and high standard of maintenance.

4. Re: victoria court1 and 2

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2009, 23:16