We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Area to stay in November

London
Level Contributor
2 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Area to stay in November

Hi

I am looking to hire a villa in Tenerife for my 30th birthday in November. I'd like something close to a good beach as well as local amenities (restaurants, supermarkets etc). Any ideas on a nice area?

Thanks

Newcastle
Level Contributor
1,220 posts
154 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Area to stay in November

Hello dw29London - strange name.

I often go away in the winter months to Tenerife of Lanzarote. The climate is just about perfect for that time of year. Losts of villas on both islands but you ask specifically about Tenerife. Try some of these:-

www.directconnection.co.uk

www.holiday-rentals.co.uk

www.ownersdirect.co.uk

www.holidaylettings.co.uk

www.espanabreaks.com

This will give you an idea of whats within your budget. Nice areas in Tenerife are:-

Puerto Santiago, Los Gigantes, Callao Salvaje, Costa Adeje, Los Christianos and also the Golf del Sur area. A good beach, meaning sandy and safe to swim? Could be Costa Adeje or Los Christianos, others may eb more rocky and not as appealing, everyones idea of a good beach is vastly different. Have a little look about on those, if you see something you fancy, then come back and ask more specifically.

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
17,470 posts
149 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Area to stay in November

Hi DW

Welcome to the forum. Have a look at the overview of our resorts, tripadvisor.co.uk/Travel-g187479-c72672/Tene… If you should decide on Tenerife as opposed to Fuerteventura, do come back and let us know your preferred area and we can hopefully find you the perfect location for your birthday.

Enjoy

Fochabers, United...
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Area to stay in November

Couldn't resist it NCL Trotters - talk about the cat calling the kettle black!

NCLtrotters is not exactly a usual name. lol

Nelly

Newcastle
Level Contributor
1,220 posts
154 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Area to stay in November

Let me clear up the mystery of my unusual screen name. I live in Newcastle. Newcastle Airport from where I usually commence my globe-trotting is IATA coded NCL hence NCLtrotters. Now you can all feel free to go off topic about your own screen names.

Rutland UK
Destination Expert
for Tenerife
Level Contributor
11,678 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Area to stay in November

Well I'm really pleased you cleared that up for us NCL..... Thanks !

Sylla

6. Re: Area to stay in November

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 October 2009, 09:18