We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thanks

Tel Aviv, Israel
Level Contributor
127 posts
Save Topic
Thanks

maria Aguilas Nelly

thank you very much for all the help you gave me on the organization the holliday in tenerife

thank you very much to all who help me organize the holliday in tenerife which wiil start tommorow.

when i come back i will write everithing about it in this forum

AVI

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
17,543 posts
151 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thanks

Thanks Avi

Hope you have a good holiday and we look forward to reading all about it.

Fochabers, United...
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thanks

Hi Avi,

I hope you have a great time and we look forward to seeing your report on here when you return to tell us all about it.

Nelly

Yorkshire,England
Level Contributor
470 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thanks

Hi Avi

Your welcome ! I know i'm not as good an expert as Aguilas and Nellie but really like that area and love PDLA. Hope you and your family have a lovely time.

Maria

Fochabers, United...
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Thanks

Hey Maria,

You gave avi some information she wanted so well done. Keep it up.

Nelly

5. Re: Thanks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 October 2009, 19:27