We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

€10 to go whale watching in Los Gigantes!!!!

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
17,544 posts
171 reviews
Save Topic
€10 to go whale watching in Los Gigantes!!!!

Having spoken with holiday makers yesterday it became clear that like many of the other resorts Los Gigantes is suffering from lack of tourists. One of the ways they are trying to attract those who want to go on the dolphin and whale watching trips is by reducing the price to just €10. This is an unbelievable bargain as these people were offered the trip by their tour rep at a ´reduced rate´ of €25. They didn´t say which company they were going to use but I expect if you walk around the LG marina you will see this sort of bargain well advertised.

Atlantic Eco Experience
Boat Tours, Dolphin & Whale Watching
Xplore Tenerife
Canyoning & Rappelling Tours, Scuba & Snorkeling, Eco Tours, Dolphin & Whale Watching, Kayaking & Canoeing
Roulette Luxury Sailboat
Boat Tours, Boat Hire, Dolphin & Whale Watching
Big Smile Luxury Charters
Dolphin & Whale Watching, Boat Tours, Boat Hire
Hampshire, United...
Destination Expert
for Amesbury, London
Level Contributor
7,359 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: €10 to go whale watching in Los Gigantes!!!!

I wonder if these bargains will still be around in August (fingers crossed, although I appreciate it's hard on the local industries)

Has anyone else seen any other bargain tours from elsewhere?

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,009 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: €10 to go whale watching in Los Gigantes!!!!

Thanks for the heads up on this one Aguilas. Very useful to know!

Level Contributor
29 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: €10 to go whale watching in Los Gigantes!!!!

We are going back out in 2 weeks and at this price. this is definately a trip we will be taking. I have seen more dolphins and whales off the tenerife coastline than in the Caribbean, and there we have paid £400.00 for a family of 5!!

4. Re: €10 to go whale watching in Los Gigantes!!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 December 2009, 06:17