We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

car hire

Newcastle
4 posts
Save Topic
car hire

On the web I came across a blog for ORCAR as a good car hire company, does anyone have any thoughts for or against this company. It was also said that you get to the airport and get your car from AUTOREISEN is this right ???.

Antwerp, Belgium
Level Contributor
1,094 posts
155 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: car hire

Why don't you book straight at autoreisen.es ? Never had a problem with them, good cars for a good price...

Bart

Helensburgh, United...
Level Contributor
1,191 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: car hire

I would agree with the last post and would also recommend booking with Autoreisen direct. I used them in March and found them to be the most reasonably priced at that time. They have a desk at the airport just by the luggage carousels and the cars are parked in the car park directly opposite the airport exit. There is also no quibble about fuel...basically you return it with the same amount of fuel it had on collection. The standard of vehicle may be slightly older than some of the other rental companies but mine was clean and reliable.

Newcastle
4 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: car hire

Thank you very much I will give them a go

4. Re: car hire

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 December 2009, 05:18