We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bye bye Nelly

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
17,099 posts
147 reviews
Save Topic
Bye bye Nelly

Bye bye - sounds like a song (LOL)

castleford united...
Level Contributor
1,273 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bye bye Nelly

Why aguilas where is nelly going?

tig

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
17,099 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bye bye Nelly

Oh Tig what are we going to do with you - so unobservant. Nelly has handed her DE badge back. She did it a little while ago but I guess with the launch of the new forum layout it took them until today to get around to it.

Looking forward to seeing you and the gang in a few weeks time but we will have to do it early on as we could miss each other (we take hols too!!). Nelly will be here and I think that Yorkshirebird is here at the same time so it could be a big gathering. Hopefully all our dates will tie together nicely.

Nantwich
Level Contributor
717 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bye bye Nelly

Sooooo sorry you gone Nelly. Thank-you for all the help and advise you gave us I know things got to you at least you can keep an eye on us and P M us thanks again. You are missed already bye

scotland
Level Contributor
296 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Bye bye Nelly

All the best Nelly - there's nothing like the voice of experience so I hope you will still keep us right just as Aquilas has done!

Happy hols

Supergran

Fochabers, United...
Level Contributor
2,347 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bye bye Nelly

Thanks everybody,

Yes I handed back my DE badge a while back but its taken them ages to remove it.

I will now maybe pop on now and again to offer help where I can but it got to the stage that it was taking over my life, which is a very busy life in any case. I work full time, long hours and I'm quite often away from home. I also have involvement with several committees etc and yet I was still spending a lot of time on TA, which really was leaving me very little time to myself or my family so when I came back from holiday in May that was the break I needed to cut the apron strings.

Nelly

arbroath, scotland
Level Contributor
491 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bye bye Nelly

Don't be a stranger Nell...Have a dip in and out now and again your input is really appreciated.

Regards

W

castleford united...
Level Contributor
1,273 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Bye bye Nelly

Sorry all,it must be my age,lol.

Speak soon nelly,im sure you will be back on soon,and i will be in touch aguilas to arrange another meet.

tig

8. Re: Bye bye Nelly

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 January 2010, 05:18