We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone Booked with Maestro Vacations recently.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
8 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone Booked with Maestro Vacations recently.

Hi I've just seen this company Maestro Vacations and

by all accounts they seem find, but any history on Trip Advisor is old, so I was just wanted to check them out before I make any contact.

YORKSHIRE
Level Contributor
3 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone Booked with Maestro Vacations recently.

Hi ,we booked with Maestro in March 2009. We had already booked an apartment with another company and decided we wanted an extra week but the apartments were full. I contacted Maestro and they were extremely helpful and professional. They offered us a number of choices including one in the same complex we were staying in . We opted for a different one and were very pleased . I will certainly book through them again.

Bristol, United...
Destination Expert
for Puerto de la Cruz, Weston-super-Mare, Tenerife
Level Contributor
3,841 posts
166 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone Booked with Maestro Vacations recently.

Hi if you are ever unsure about a travel company always pay with a credit card, that way your payment is protected. I bought flights with XL last year and got my money back within 8 weeks.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
8 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone Booked with Maestro Vacations recently.

Hi many thanks, it's just so worrying booking over the internet and this helps put my mind at rest. Again many thanks.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
8 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anyone Booked with Maestro Vacations recently.

Thanks for your reply this is very helpful. They seem very helpful and polite but I just needed to be sure. Again many thanks.

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
307 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Anyone Booked with Maestro Vacations recently.

Hi

I've never booked with Maestro but someone I work with has booked with them numerous times and has nothing but praise for them.

Robbos

stafford
Level Contributor
16 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Anyone Booked with Maestro Vacations recently.

We have now booked three times to go to Tenerife with Maestro Vacations, and we have been extremely pleased each time. The first time was to Club Atlantis and we had a lovely studio on the 6th floor with a view over the whole bay. In October 09 we went to the Panorama Aparthotel and once again Steve and Lesley did us proud even though we wanted one studio for 14 nights and one for my family for 8 nights 6 days later. Here is a copy email I sent to Maestro on arrival back home:

The apartments in the Panorama were lovely, you requested a high floor with sea view for us and we got just that! Watching the sunset every night from our balcony was something else! A mention must also go to all the staff in the Panorama too, as each and every one of them were polite, courteous, and very helpful.

We couldnt have asked for better weather neither. Even though it was the end of October, it was scorching hot.

Thanks again to you both, for organising for us what seemed at the time an almost impossible task. But you did it!! Myself, Neil, Shirley and Dave are very grateful.

Looking forward to booking our next trip with you.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
8 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Anyone Booked with Maestro Vacations recently.

Hi I booked my New Year 2009 holiday with Steve & Leslie from Maestro for the PS3 and they were extremely helpful with all our requests and the tons of emails I sent them. The firm that they use who send you tickets where also very helpful with any questions we had on the PS3. It's scary now booking with anyone, with big firms going bust it was a relief to find them. I would highly recommend them and I'm booking thru Dublin. I will be booking our next holiday with them and have recommended them to friends.I hope that's of some help to you.

tenerife
Level Contributor
13 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Anyone Booked with Maestro Vacations recently.

Thank yiou for your kind words, client satisfaction is our main objective at Maestro Vacations, so its good to see it working

Steve

Maestro Vacations

tenerife
Level Contributor
13 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Anyone Booked with Maestro Vacations recently.

Thank you patiences, we aim to please !

Steve

Maestro vacations

tenerife
Level Contributor
13 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Anyone Booked with Maestro Vacations recently.

thank you Robbos

Steve

Maestro Vacations