We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Air europa info please

england
Level Contributor
86 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Air europa info please

Hi has anyone flown with air europa

we are going on a thomas cook holiday

flying out with air europa and returning with

thomas cook airline.what are they like do they

have tv on board we have paid for meals on plane

thanks for any replies

Rutland UK
Destination Expert
for Tenerife
Level Contributor
11,516 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Air europa info please

Hi teamad.....

Air Europa was fantantastic ....Thomas Cook cramped !!!!

Sylla

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
108 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Air europa info please

Ive flown with Aireuropa on numerous occasions, last time being summer 08 from Leeds/Bradford to Tenerife , as the plane was only a 737 the seats were crammed , i also ordered a Vegitarian meal for my wife and she got some slop with Spinach and Swede,! , she also got this on the return fligh even though the flight was at 06.30 !!!...not very good tbh , and to the poster who said there better that Thomas Cook hahahaha not a chance.

Rutland UK
Destination Expert
for Tenerife
Level Contributor
11,516 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Air europa info please

Only speaking from my own personal experience LOL!...seems like all airlines are a bit of a mixed bag ......lets hope teamad...gets the long straw and not the short one ..!!!!.....on the last Thomas Cook I was on there was not enough room for my legs ! I'm 5ft 8in so best to be a bit short is my advice !!!....now on the flight I just got back on Wed, Thomsons loads of leg room !

Sylla

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
108 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Air europa info please

Hiya Sylla,

Was'nt having a pop at you :-) , suppose its like you say , depends iwhat straw you pull , just my experience with Air Europa have not been great , but i've also heard a lot of bad reviews about Thomas Cook Airlines as well.

Fingers crossed she has an enjoyable flight .

Rutland UK
Destination Expert
for Tenerife
Level Contributor
11,516 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Air europa info please

No! did'nt think you were Liquid !!! just the worst part of the holiday ....the flights }}>>>>>>...once we were booked to go with Viking Airlines...I had never heard of them ...but when looking up on the net I got really worried...but at the last minute our flight was changed to Air Malta to Tenerife ...just perfect ...free drinks and meals that were not too bad for flight meals..and we got there safely, the main thing !!! this time we arrived I actually saw a Viking at Tenerife , so they do excist,and arrive LOL!

Sylla

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
108 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Air europa info please

lol

Northern Ireland
Level Contributor
1,229 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Air europa info please

We flew with Air Europa last time to Tenerife. I thought there was slightly more room than on a Thomas Cook flight. There was no films shown on the journey, not that it would bother me as I never watch them anyway.

8. Re: Air europa info please

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 April 2010, 06:16