We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parque Santiago 3.. Casa mojo apartments.Legit?

dublin
Level Contributor
350 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Parque Santiago 3.. Casa mojo apartments.Legit?

Can someone help me? I found this website.. www. casamojo apartments.. if you just enter casa mojo apartments Tenerife in the internet you will find it.Can someone have a look and tell me what you think? Or has anyone ever booked with these people? Thanks.

Sunny London
Level Contributor
285 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Parque Santiago 3.. Casa mojo apartments.Legit?

Hi

In my opion if you do not feel happy and unsure about these apartments I would give them a miss there are plenty of others at PS3 to chose from.

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
17,099 posts
147 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Parque Santiago 3.. Casa mojo apartments.Legit?

Hi Dennis

Not quite sure what you mean by legit. The website looks as if it is offering a private apartment on PS3. The prices compare well with other similar one bed apartments advertised on sites such as holiday lettings or owners direct. Before booking I would be asking the owners to email me photos of the apartment (rather than those of the complex which can be taken from the internet). At least that way you should get an idea that they actually own the property and can show you what the interior is like.

I hope someone who has used these people can put your mind at rest.

3. Re: Parque Santiago 3.. Casa mojo apartments.Legit?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 May 2010, 06:22