We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Los Gigantes restaurant

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
17,225 posts
148 reviews
Save Topic
Los Gigantes restaurant

The people who ran Jessi the restaurant on the beach in Los Gigantes have opened a new place in Puerto Santiago. It is more of a cafe than Jessi but very nice. It is called Pizzeria San Remo and it is in the Mar Blanco complex where you can also find La Pagola and Barco del Nino.

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,009 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Los Gigantes restaurant

Thanks for that Aguilas, will be sure to give it a try when I go in a few weeks time. My brother ate at Jessi last time we went and he said it was very good indeed. Which part of Mar Blanco is it in as I can't think of an empty unit?

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
17,225 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Los Gigantes restaurant

Are we talking about the same place Mybelle as we were there again today and there are several empty units in the centre? The San Remo is on the middle level above the Pergola/Pagola (sp), which is where we stopped as they do the best barraquitos in the area.

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,009 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Los Gigantes restaurant

Sorry, just read my message, it's a bit garbled.

My brother ate at Jessi by the harbour and said very good, so if there's an off-shoot of it in Puerto de Santiago that's good. I wonder if it's where El Timon was as I did hear (don't know how true it is though) that they were considering selling up. Will ask my mum when I see her if they have sold up.

Tenerife, Spain
Level Contributor
17,225 posts
148 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Los Gigantes restaurant

Thought I saw El Timon open yesterday, isn´t that the Austrian place that´s at street level, (memory plays tricks with age LOL) as I said San Remo is on the middle level of Mar Blanco.

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,009 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Los Gigantes restaurant

Yes, I spoke to mum today and she said El Timon is open. It's the one which is next to Barco de Nino at the top. You enter it at the opposite side to Barco. Hubby says the Barraquito at Timon was very good.

Mum said friends ate at the San Remo and said it was very good.

6. Re: Los Gigantes restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 July 2010, 05:18